We sell antique violins suitable for students through a network of violin teachers around the world – from Latvia to Los Angeles. If you are a teacher and would like to work with us please get in touch.
This is a beautifully preserved example of the work of Christian Wilhelm Seidel, an accomplished Markneukirchen maker of the mid 19th century. It’s a very flat model with a brilliant and carrying sound.
This is an exceptional example of the work of Julius Hubička, a highly productive but maddeningly inconsistent maker of the early 20th century. This particular violin ticks all the boxes – great sound, great condition, great price.
This is a fine French violin by Eugène Langonet – it’s a great sounding fiddle in a remarkable state of preservation.
Here’s a lovely Guarneri model violin by one of our favourite makers, Karel Vávra. It’s in near-perfect condition and has a first class solistic sound.
This is a fine French violin by Georges Coné, made in 1935, no. 53. It’s in near perfect condition and has a big, warm, fruity sound.
We’re always on the lookout for good Caussin violins and this is a lovely example. It’s in excellent condition and has a rich, honeyed sound.
- Violins For Sale Under £20K
- Great violins for players on a budget
- Professional Violins £20K to £50K
- Contemporary and antique violins for advanced students and professionals
- Antique Violins £50K to £100K
- Fine violins selected for tone, provenance and condition
- Rare Violins Over £100K
- Violins from notable makers for demanding professionals and collectors