We sell antique violins suitable for students through a network of violin teachers around the world – from Latvia to Los Angeles. If you are a teacher and would like to work with us please get in touch.
Here’s another lovely Salsedo violin from 1928, slightly bigger and bolder than the other example we have. The main difference is that it’s red not yellow…
An excellent Mirecourt violin with a fine tone, rather better than your average Collin-Mézin! Lovely size and in near perfect condition.
This is a beautifully preserved example of the work of Christian Wilhelm Seidel, an accomplished Markneukirchen maker of the mid 19th century. It’s a very flat model with a brilliant and carrying sound.
This is a lovely French violin from the mid 19th century. It’s our favourite kind of violin – a ‘campfire Strad” offering an exceptional quality of sound at a modest price.
- Violins For Sale Under £10K
- Great violins for players on a budget
- Professional Violins £10K to £25K
- Contemporary and antique violins for advanced students and professionals
- Antique Violins £25K to £100K
- Fine violins selected for tone, provenance and condition
- Rare Violins Over £100K
- Violins from notable makers for demanding professionals and collectors