We sell antique violins suitable for students through a network of violin teachers around the world – from Latvia to Los Angeles. If you are a teacher and would like to work with us please get in touch.
This is a fine sounding Mirecourt 7/8 violin, ideal for a smaller player, and very affordable.
This is a beautifully preserved early 20th century Mirecourt full-size violin for a smaller player, with a sweet and responsive tone.
A good Hawkes & Sons “Tyrolese Violin” from 1932, this is a fine student instrument in excellent condition – bright, open and responsive in sound.
This is a good Mirecourt violin made in the Couesnon Workshops around 1900-1910. It’s in excellent condition, very attractive in sound and in looks.
- Violins For Sale Under £5K
- Great violins for players on a budget
- Professional Violins £5K to £20K
- Contemporary and antique violins for advanced students and professionals
- Antique Violins £20K to £50K
- Fine violins selected for tone, provenance and condition
- Rare Violins Over £50K
- Violins from notable makers for demanding professionals and collectors