We sell antique violins suitable for students through a network of violin teachers around the world – from Latvia to Los Angeles. If you are a teacher and would like to work with us please get in touch.
This is a fine sounding Mirecourt 7/8 violin, ideal for a smaller player, and very affordable.
This is a good Mirecourt violin made in the Couesnon Workshops around 1900-1910. It’s in excellent condition, very attractive in sound and in looks.
Dating from around 1920, this is a superior grade of Mirecourt trade violin probably from the Laberte workshops. It’s in excellent condition with no repairs – the sound is sophisticated and well balanced.
- Violins For Sale Under £5K
- Great violins for players on a budget
- Professional Violins £5K to £20K
- Contemporary and antique violins for advanced students and professionals
- Antique Violins £20K to £50K
- Fine violins selected for tone, provenance and condition
- Rare Violins Over £50K
- Violins from notable makers for demanding professionals and collectors